Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Lazarus

Rebuild Your Life 2017 Tele-Seminar was truly PHENOMENAL.  If you were there online, you know. Many of you said you were willing to commit to 11 months of rebuilding.  I am going to hold your feet to the fire.
In order to begin rebuilding we have to recognize where we are.  So, I suppose starting from the beginning is a good spot for us all.  Therefore the title of our group and first program is called "Lazarus Rise Up."  You have to rise before you can rebuild.  You will need to purchase the ebook for this part of our program.



If you are reading this blog post then take this opportunity to congratulate yourself for making a quantum LEAP.  You know now you are at least alive right?  You may just be sleeping as the biblical Lazarus was.  In fact, many believe Lazarus was dead until Jesus appeared to wake him.  It is my belief he was asleep as you are...I was. Read John 11:1-44.
Whatever the case may have been, Lazarus laid unconscious for four days or maybe more, before Jesus physically showed up.  Well, how long have you been sleeping OR how long have you been dead?  
Many are walking the earth dead.  There is definitely some truth to "dead man walking" huh?  
2016 has been a year of recovery for me.  You see, I lost my best friend, my mom, June 2015 unexpectedly.  One day she was telling me she had cancer and it seemed she was gone in a matter of about six months.  I was devastated.  Part of me died with her.  Maybe all of me died.  To be honest, I'm still sleep walking some of the time.  Trauma will break us down into millions and millions of shattered pieces.  Before we know it, we are either dead from our broken heart or sleep walking through life while going through motions.  Can I get an amen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9JGlLZRyAw (View the teaching)

Preorder the ebook to continue this chapter - 
_________________________________________________


Pre-Order now for the low price of $10
PayPal (exhaletoexcel@gmail.com)
Use the Code: Lazarus
Join our Facebook group - Lazarus Rise Up

Book Chapters include:
Lazarus
Lazarus are You Sleeping?
Lazarus are You Dead?
So it is Written
The Man/Woman In the Mirror
Command the relationship, business, idea to RISE
It Only Takes a Spark
Negativity No More - What are you Thinking?
The Power of Your Words - What are You Saying?
Procrastination No More - What are you NOT doing?
Remain Planted and ALIVE
Lazarus are YOU playing Small?
In the Midst of It All
Be Ready - Prepare Your Mind
Don't Look Back
I'm Alive Now I will Live

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...