Monday, January 23, 2017

Dream Big or Go Home


 Let me plan your Get Away

The sand between my toes feel magnificent.  I never thought I'd love the beach as much as I am learning to.  It seems as if I was meant to live and lay on the beach.  It's a dream come true.  Our fifth wedding anniversary...a wedding, done just the way I had envisioned it.  I can't believe I was able to fly all of our wedding party out here to include some of our family members too.  Only a couple said they really couldn't make it due to work.  They tried everything they could to be a part of our big day but it just didn't work out that way.  Instead of replacing our friends, we narrowed the wedding party down a bit.  So, we spent a bit on their clothing.  Clothing is material.  I learned a long time ago, the wedding is only a day. The marriage is a life time which includes having good people in our lives who support our marriage even when we don't.

My honey proposed to me twice before we planned our big day.  I told him it would be nice to have him propose the way he had five years ago.  Then, I'd like for him to ask my oldest brother for his blessing.  He agreed.  I couldn't believe it.  He said he would play the role until the very end.

This is part of my dream that will soon manifest.  What is yours? What does your life look like if there were no limitations?  What is your money story?  Answer the following questions:


The 8 Millionaire Blocks Masterclass with T. Harv Eker

PART I: THE SPIRITUAL MILLIONAIRE

1. Harv grew up being taught that money means ______________ (survival).

2. How many of Harv’s businesses failed before he decided to pursue spirituality instead? _______

3. After pursing both wealth and spirituality separately, Harv asked the universe for help. The message he received was “Harv, embrace ______________________________ of ___________________”.

4. You can be kind, generous, loving, ___________________ and __________________ and really, really, really, really _______________. generous spiritual.

5. You don’t need to label yourself as either spiritual or business minded. Stop saying, “I’m not that _____________ of ___________________.” You can learn to succeed at anything.

6. Your beliefs create the _______________ . When Harv is able to shine a light on these beliefs and you realize what beliefs do not serve you, you are able to remove them from your life, and your whole world shifts.

7. If you believe that rich people are bad in any way, shape or form, you can __________ be rich.


To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...