Thursday, January 19, 2017

No Limit Baby!


No Limit Baby!  This year is the beginning of all the great years to come and my part is to carry the mindset of this truth from day to day.  No matter what is seen by my eyes, after I count it all joy, take physical measures to address it, then I will dismiss it unto God to do the rest.

You see, today is the day where I stop thinking like I did all the years before.

1 Cor 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

I know it's challenging but I have to prevail.

Romans 5:3-5

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.








I'm into a space of believing before I see what I want in my experience because only my belief will make it so.

Matthew 17:20
He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...