Thursday, December 29, 2016

Rebuild Your Life 2017 Intro (Video Transcript)



Hello PHENOMENALS

Let us begin with a meditation, prayer, affirmation:

Relax and state the following words...

I must at all times accept the capabilities and instruction of my "other-self" in which I am completely in charge of.  I know that one entity of my being responds to fear, that was 2016.  My 2017 self is driven and responds to faith and only faith.  I've lived like a slave in 2016 although I'e been free since I accepted that I AM free.

Now I know my other-self only knows freedom and knows no fears, lack, or limitations.  This entitiy doesn't know the word or meaning of impossible.  However, I know my other-self is not dead but just not king anymore.



We have only a few days left in this year to go. Before we commit to anything in 2017 though, remember 2016 is not said and done yet right? Ask yourself what can you do to make the rest of this year even more PHENOMENAL. Me? I am committing to giving you the best intro course FREE...did I say FREE?????
To give you more bang for no bucks, I am also committing to sharing two phenomenal women with you, Minister Kimberly Cherell Perry and Maleeka T. Hollaway with you who are willing to support me in my effort.
So, ask the spirit deep within, what is it you want, desire, need to know to get you to where you know your intended purpose lies. Then, trust and know the answer is there and will come forth. Ask and it is given.

You see, I am preparing to win you guys. No doubt about it. I am too young and way too old to settle for whatever happens. I am not going to be a victim of my circumstances in 2017. I am making my life happen. I am committing to opening my heart to the answer. Note, it isn't coming via a burning bush. God works through people. So I am opening myself to God's people who are sent to share the right wisdom/guidance.

Are you in this space?

If so, don't miss December 29. Guess what? You have all day to get the goods. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Technology has afforded us the tools to make God's word readily available to those who want to hear. Wont HE do it???? You can even do this within a 24 hour period instead of in one hour at a certain time.
So.......

There is no call. I said it. No call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...