Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Phenomenal Marriage - 3

Lust, Love, Lies



My mother wanted to be with my dad so badly.  Her paternal grandmother refused to allow my mom to return to Hartford, CT especially after realizing my mom not only found her biological mother but also found “my daddy” in the process.  No matter the cost, mom said she’d even run away if it meant she’d get to be with my dad.  So, upon hearing those words, my great grandmother allowed my mom to leave but not without cursing the ground my mom walked on.  Mom left! 
During the the years my mom lived with my dad, she experienced love and a whole lot of lies.  The lust had dissipated.  Her reality of life had set in and boy was she taken on a roller coaster ride.  I don't have to tell you that they both were very unfaithful to themselves and most of all to each other.  In fact, my dad was bold enough to bring his side-pieces to our home.  By that time, my mom was either sick and tired of him or too afraid to mumble a word.  Whatever the case, it went on until she couldn't take any more. 

Please click the link below to review another situation of infidelity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...