Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Make Friends With Your Problems



Ow!  I know I am going to keep some folks and I am going to lose some folks with the topic alone.  It's okay.  I would look at the topic crazy too if I didn't know what I know.  As a matter of fact, I am feeling some type of way about sharing the message now because some of ya'll wont stick around to get it as well.  I promise eventually you will have an Aha moment.  Here goes.

It took me many many years to understand that I must make friends with my problems.  What I had been doing was resisting.  Which was like a fish traveling upstream against the current.  Imagine what that looks like.  Not a pretty picture.  Many of us are still traveling upstream against the current. Another way to look at is if your are a runner, you know there are many hills you must run up in order to get to the decline of that hill.  Once you get to the decline, you relax even more into the decline.  What an enjoyable feeling.  I've seen folks in pain going down hill.  I'm like what the what.  Down hill is the magic moment.  All you have to do is give in to it.  Make friends with it.  Oh how I miss running.  I digress....

Although


No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...