Saturday, September 24, 2016

Balancing the Law of Attraction, Part Two



The Bible tells us that the rain falls on the just and the unjust alike.  If you live in a selfish way, always looking out for number one, never wanting to help other people, then that’s what you get back. You may attract to yourself the same. Some of you are saying, “I know someone who is as selfish as they come but he/she seems to be blessed in their coming and their going.”  We all know people like that.  This is where I say, “Don’t hate on the players.”  You see, I believe selfish action may be a result of privileged thinking with some people.  They may feel truly entitled.  They may see themselves as “all that and a big bag of chips”.  Well, the way the LOA works is, the feeling gets the result. So, now you are saying ohhhhhhhhhh!  Now, I see! The state of being gets the result. That’s why you find it hard to explain how someone so cruel could be so prosperous.  How you feel about yourself gets the result. Those you deemed as cruel, do not see themselves as cruel or selfish.  Most of us probably believe or were taught to believe selfishness is a derivative of self-hate, lack of self-confidence, or disdain towards another person.  Which in many instances, I believe, is not the case.

If your state of being is joyful, you get joy. It’s just the way the LOA works.

I remember when I first heard about the law of attraction it was like I had discovered the earth, wind and fire. It was just that fantastic to me. Fantastic can’t even describe the way I felt. It was as if the light had been off and then someone clicked on the light switch.  I was so far in the dark before learning about universal laws. I knew I was in my own dark fiery hell.  I longed for understanding.  I yearned for enlightenment.  I always knew there was something I wasn’t tapped into.  I knew it.  I just didn’t know how to reach it.  The great part about my misfortune is, I was trying to find the light and then the light found me. When the student is ready the teacher comes.  So much truth to knock and the door shall be opened; seek and ye shall find…

I grew up in church. I was taught you reap what you sow (which is the law of attraction) but it was never broken into tiny little pieces for me to understand.  I knew there was GOD. I knew there was Jesus.  I know there is Holy Spirit. However, God was explained to me in a way that led me to believe he (God) is a real physical he and he lives in the sky (heaven).  This GOD, who lives outside of me controls me and everything else around me. What I was also told and still find extremely unbelievable is GOD, the God of mercy, is also the author of turmoil, grief, greed, hostility, sickness, pain, negativity, death, and detriment. How? I can’t wrap my mind around this.

 I’ve also seen images of God, which appear to be someone’s grandfather. He appears kind though…. well, in some of the pictures.  In others he appears stern and vengeful.  What I’ve found for myself is the greatness called God, neither male or female, just greatness.  During the creation of this universe, the laws of the universe were also formed. We call these laws, spiritual or universal laws.  These laws change not.  As with the law of gravity, it changes not.  If you should jump off of a building, due to the law of gravity, you will be pulled towards the earth.  These laws are set.  An act of congress can’t change anything about these laws.  Getting reacquainted with what I had forgotten as a spiritual being entering into the physical realm, became like food to me.  I yearned for more spiritual knowledge.  I ate it. I slept it. I longed for it. I longed for everything spiritual. It wasn’t easy to totally embrace initially because I felt I was so far behind. So, I started cramming as if I was studying for college finals.  Little did I know.  I was right on time.  As time progressed, my faith grew stronger.  I began to believe I did control my destiny.  Accepting this stopped the madness in my mind.  I began to test what I had learned. According to the Word of God, I had every right to.
1 John 4:1–5King James Version (KJV)

4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...