Sunday, January 3, 2016

How I Manifested a Husband, a Child, $50,000 and Saved My Home



I remember when I first heard about the law of attraction it was like I had discovered the earth, wind and fire. It was just that fantastic to me. Fantastic can’t even describe the way I felt. It was as if the light had been off and then someone clicked on the light switch. The thing about it is, I knew I was in the dark. I knew I was in my own hell. I knew there was something else too...something better. I just didn’t know how to get to it. The great part about my misfortune is, I was trying to find the light and then the light found me.

I grew up in church. I knew there was GOD. What I was told though, that there was this GOD outside of me who controlled me and everything else around me. What I found unbelievable is that this GOD would be the author of good as well as bad. How? Impossible I always thought. To me, the image of my God was an image like my grandfather. He was kind. He was stern. He was loving. What I discovered OR shall I say, I remembered later is that the great energy I call God doesn’t move and shake just because I want him to or because anyone else want him to. There are laws that govern this world. Spiritual laws; these universal laws change not. They are set. Just like the law of gravity is forever and ever amen. So, are all these laws.

Getting reacquainted with what I had forgotten as a physical being was like food to me. I ate it. I slept it. I longed for it. I longed for everything spiritual. It wasn’t easy to totally embrace initially. As time progressed, I even began to accept the spiritual wisdom as I accepted the wisdom of my grandparents and their parents. I began to have faith. I began to believe that I controlled my destiny. I had to believe this in order to live my life without going mad. I figured if my destiny is in the hands of someone else, I mind as well die. I cannot live knowing this. That’s a scary thought. So, what did I do? I began to test what I had learned. According to the Word of God, I had every right to.

1 John 4:1–5King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

I believed the true Word would not disappoint.  I used the techniques I used as a child (without knowing what I was doing at that time). I began to visualize. I started writing down what I desired. I started creating vision boards and holding desires in my mind until I drifted off to sleep. Guess what? One by one manifested. Now don’t get me wrong, I wont pretend that every moment and every second was filled with bliss. There were challenges like we face everyday. So, remember we are still living in a physical world as spiritual beings.

Yet I continued even during some long dark days. I posted picture of my husband and me ( I really wanted love); I posted pictures of the money I wanted (all of it is not in my account yet); I posted pictures of a jazz band that I was singing in; I posted my master’s degree hanging on the wall; I posted a baby; I posted a house my home being saved (it was almost foreclosed on); I posted an apartment that I needed due to my military duty.

Yes, one by one and I mean quickly manifested. At one point I was taking pictures down weekly because they had manifested. I asked for an apartment right? The picture of that apartment was a one bedroom. Now, check this out. Never once did I think about whether the apartment would comfortably hold me and my husband plus our things and our dogs. LOL! Yes, husband appeared and we were tightly loving one another in my one bed room apartment. Thank God it takes nine months to birth a baby. We three would have been tightly loving each other in that one bedroom. The lesson there is to really think about what you desire because some times it shows up just like you asked for it.

When we finally moved, the money came. It was discovered that I had been underpaid for three years. YES! That was $50,000 minus taxes. We had a ball. We paid off some debt and got ready for our baby girl. Isn’t that something?

What did I miss? If I missed anything, I’ll make it up when I manifest my knew desires. If you want more detail or coaching on what you can do, contact me: exhaletoexcel@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. I really need to start manifesting what I want and posting pictures or even just seeing daily. This was a great reminder of manifestation

    ReplyDelete

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...