Saturday, August 3, 2019

5 Weeks Book Writing. Publishing Work Shop, and "Training Days" As of August 2019



Here Is What I Can Provide for You TODAY as of August 2019:


If you are interested in writing your book and/or completing your book and/or publishing I am able to provide - 
One on One Coaching
Zoom Meet- Up on line once I receive at the minimum 5 people interested 
9 pm central
Every Tues and Thurs

Is Your Book Already Done?  Perfect.  Let's get it published 

Do the publishing yourself OR let me do it for YOU through 

what I call "Training Days" - One on One Coaching


For more information about me, for the Training Days Break Down. and price list-


click below



No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...