Thursday, July 20, 2017

5 Weeks Book Writing. Publishing Work Shop, and "Training Days" As of August 2019

(Click Link Below to Pay)

5 Weeks Book Writing and Publishing Intensive Workshop



About ME:




Latest Achievement:  Chaplaincy and  **** Nya's Project


Here Is What I Can Provide for You TODAY as of August 2019:


If you are interested in writing your book and/or completing your book and/or publishing I am able to provide - 

One on One Coaching

Zoom Meet- Up on line once I receive at the minimum 5 people interested 
9 pm central
Every Tues and Thurs


Is Your Book Already Done?  Perfect.  Let's get it published 

Do the publishing yourself OR let me do it for YOU through 

what I call "Training Days"


Training Days Break Down -



Very Basic Publishing Fundamentals to include putting the book together for only



 Includes all of Basic Training with more detailed information




My first book! 




I was so proud of myself for completing it.  I felt like I was never going to see it all done.  I really believe "Seasons Change" is still my best book after almost 20 books later.

You can do it too.

Here is all you'll need:
laptop OR desk top computer
(If you do not have one, we can get access to one OR use good ole pen and paper)

OR 
Hire me as a ghost writer

Either way, it takes 
Passion
Dedication

$250 (Until Nov 5) - clink link to pay
$325 (after Nov 5) - click link to pay

This intensive will be offered every six weeks until further notice

Text the words - book writing course to 615-295-4278



Curriculum 




You'll understand the vital elements of a novel to help you build a premises for your story.  


You'll learn how to come up with your story idea by using your life experiences.  

You'll learn the significance of viewpoint, dialogue, and pacing and how they work to create your story.

You'll learn how to trust yourself and feel confident through out your journey.

You'll learn how to work as a team on each one of your book projects.

You'll learn how to start a blog and add segments of your book to get reviews early (before selling).

You'll learn how to confidently work under pressure with ease. 
(1st trick is to not edit as you go)

You will also get special offers for our next phase of becoming a successful author.

You'll learn the key elements for uploading your manuscript to Amazon.













No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...