Saturday, October 14, 2017

Are You Dead?



  
The question are you dead is not literal.  Are you dead, is meant for someone who is in despair, someone who has lost hope, someone who has had a breakdown,  someone who has decided to live from pillar to post, or someone who doesn’t believe in the  spiritual deity known as God.    Is that person YOU?
  



People, in my opinion, try very hard to live the best lives possible.  At least I believe so.  Then there are those who  feast off the efforts of those living according to the laws of the land and according to the laws of the universe.     No matter what I’ve gone through in life or how others have treated me, I believe most people are genuinely good though.   I  have never believed there were folks out there really walking dead.  Well, let me recant.  I never  believed there were folks out there willingly walking dead.   To live in utter despair is probably  synonymous with this chapter’s title.  Almost like living in the belly of hell or laying in one’s  casket underground alive…yet dead.  That’s what I think of when I ponder on the word despair.  
  
My hope for you dear readers, is to spring back if you resonate with this chapter.  My goal is to  
assist you with really living.  My aim is to encourage you to keep pressing until you ultimately  
feel the sun shining all over your body.  It is time to rise from the dead Lazarus.  
  
Lazarus Rise Up!  
  
Say aloud now, “I AM ALIVE! 


You can read the rest here (Click Book Cover Below):

 Lazarus Rise Up - Website to Purchase book



Virtual Book tour coming soon!

To get a signed copy of my latest book which supports girls of color excelling in STEM inbox me.

"Nya Knows Numbers"
1st book in the Quad STEM series



Also I am...
Proud to be a featured speaker at this event on Sunday, Nov 12th in Norcross, GA. Please come and support.
My topic is: It could have easily been me
Tickets are only $25
HTTP//bit.ly/honoringourvets
Proceeds go to help others dealing with trauma.




No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...