Wednesday, July 5, 2017

21 Days of Phenomenal Manifestation Intro



"So they rolled the stone aside. Then Jesus looked up to heaven and said, "Father, thank you for hearing me."

John 11:41

Thank you for committing to the group and to yourself.  I am so excited.  I hope you are too.  I believe in the word, "where there are two or more..."  We are going to move mountains ladies. 

What are you believing for? Are you ready to see it manifested? Are you really ready?

1. Prepare your mind by repeating these words, I am ready and open to have my world positively ROCKED!
I'll send you a link to all my videos to also assist. These will not be the videos for our 21 days.
2. Get a beautiful journal that represents love, peace, and happiness.
3. Write down 21 things you are wanting to manifest. Make sure you are sure beyond a shadow of doubt. Then, have no doubt. Do not share your list with anyone. Review list upon rising in the morning, noon, and before bed. Each time you review let it go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...