Sunday, March 8, 2020

15 Nuggets to $6000 Contracts

There are many many steps I took in order to getting to those contracts. I'll share the steps but they may or may not be in sequence.  However, they all got me here.  Keep in mind, I'm human so, in other words don't think it was always easy, nor did any of it happen over night.  The key take away is that with the following steps, I was able to manifest my dream. I was:

  1. 1. Convinced that what I had to offer was wanted by hundreds if not thousands.

  2. 2. Persistent - Although I grew weary from time to time, I never ever gave up. In fact, giving up crossed my mind but wasn't an option ever.

  3. 3. Passionate - Everyday my mind was/is constantly seeing, feeling, living, and tasting my vision. How could I expect anyone to buy into something if I didn't whole heartedly buy into it?

  4. 4. Dreaming Big

  5. 5. Excited about life. So many things happened good and not so good during this time. I experienced life as any normal person. There were times I probably should have pulled the covers over my head weeks at a time due to noise on top of noise.

  6. Nevertheless, I reminded myself that unlike some people, I don't have the luxury of retreating to my bed every time I feel like it.

  7. 6. Defining what "being realistic was". I never let anyone define realism for me. I'll go into detail more about this during our coaching session. (Coaching sessions are available April 1 through May 1; eight slots are available)

  8. 7. Affirming who I AM daily. That is what the word of God tells me I am.

  9. 8. Visualizing positive outcomes before they happened.

  10. 9. Opening myself up to my definition of SUCCESS. Opening myself up to attract only those who wanted what I had to offer and who could pay what I said and believed I'm worth.

  11. 10. Being alright with failing forward.

  12. 11. Circulating Money. Investing in Me, and Supporting those who support me.

  13. 12. Trusting in the Divine.

  14. 13. Loving.

  15. 14. Releasing, Recharging, Reshaping and Reaffirming.

  16. 15. Giving Thanks

I guarantee if you allow me to walk you through this process, you too will  attract everything your heart desire.  Follow my blog for more FREE insight on the nuggets mentioned above.  But, if you would like detailed instruction and/or coaching you may comment below.

Feel free to review as much material as you like in my blog.  Also, if you are interested in supporting equal education in regards to our youth please visit www.nyasproject.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Ways to Double Your Income During COVID-19

One of the best ways to double your income is to figure out what’s working and do more of that . Duh! Sounds simple enoug...